Voices Problem

  • From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Users List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:25:08 -0400

Good morning to the list,

I have one setting, unknown which one, that when reading a web page the
voice changes from a male bass voice, Paul I think, to a squeaky female
which makes it difficult to comprehend what's being said so I would like to
change this one voice.  Where and how do I do it?  I haven't played around
with Sound manager in so long that I've forgotten how.

All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts