[JFW] Voice over MSN Messenger

  • From: "Ronald Colombo" <roncol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:46:32 +0200

Hi listers,
I am sure this topic has been thrashed out a zillion times but please
bear with me. I have never succeeded in sett9ing up a voice conversation
with MSN Messenger. I have set up the audio and that works. I can do
instant messaging (so it doesn?t seem to be a connection problem).
Whenever I right click a contact and select start a voice conversation,
I get his acceptance but I can?t hear him nor can he hear me. After a
short time I get the phrase telling me that the conversation has ended.
I must be making an elementary mistake but I?m darned if I can find this
out.

I am running Jaws 5, Windows xp professional and I have downloaded the
latest version of MSN Messenger. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Ron.

---