RE: Voice aliases

  • From: Barbara Anne Bolin <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:44:49 -0500

Hi Tom,

When positioned on the ttext of the heading, press the JAWS key plus F.
This should read the font information.
Hopefully it will give you a heading level (heading 1 or heading 2 or
something like that).  It should also give you a font style:  Bold or
Italic.
In the Configuration Manager, under the Alias Voices, there are Heading
levels that can be changed.  Experiment with the pitch and different voice
options.
In the Speech & sounds Manager, put your setting back to Classic.  There are
lots of places to change voice tones within these options, that will surely
drive you crazy.

Always,
Barbara Anne