Voice Command error message

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:59:40 -0700

Greetings list,

This may not be exactly an MSP related issue, but it does affect my pda and
it?s usage with msp. I recently upgraded my TYTN to wm6 and thus had to
reinstall all my programs on the device. Everything is working fine
including MSP. However, I?ve been trying to upload voice Command and I keep
on getting an error message on my PDA about how Voce Command has encountered
an error and to restart Voice Command and try again. This happens every time
I try to use Voice Command. Also, I get an error message on my pc now every
time I open my outlook. It says the following:

TosOlook

Failed to open the TTS Engine.

Try again; if error occurs, please reinstall the TOSHIBA Speech System.

OK

I didn?t get this before I tried reinstalling the software. Installation
seems to go normally, but I get a prompt saying that there was a problem
with Voice Command etc, but at the same time I?ll get the prompt of how it
was installed successfully etc. I?ve tried installing it on both the Device
and storage card and no luck. Has anyone come across these problems or have
an idea of what I can try?

Thanks,

Cristobal