RE: Visual C/C++ Accessibility

  • From: "Sabahudin Tricic" <sabahudin.tricic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:35:26 -0700

You mean, taking a controls from toolbox (like button, edit box etc)and
dropping them on open dialog window?
If that is a question then yes...
Drag and drop from the toolbox is not a problem, but resizing an open dialog
window is totally another story... I still didn't figure out how to grab the
corner of the dialog window and resize it to the wanted size.

However, in last couple months I am trying to switch from vs 6 to vs.net
c$, because in C$ we can programmatically specified positions and size of
the controls on the window...

Regards
Sabahudin