RE: Vista and Jaws

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:21:49 -0700

Hi jaws and vista works grate.  Install vista if need be install jaws make
no change to vista just start using it and it works just grate. That is one
thing I love about vista you do not need to worry about video drivers with
jaws it has its own.  You do not have to change anything just like xp just
get it and use it.
Wonderful a wonderful.
Smile

Jim Grimsby Jr.