Re: Vista and Jaws

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:24:41 -0400

Unfortunately, not if you buy them online. You have to specificly ask for it over the phone then hope someone doesn't try and lie through their teeth about it. Personally, if you've got a friend with a XP CD it's probably easier. LOL

James,
List Admin
At 12:01 PM 9/28/2007, you wrote:
if you ask for it, del will preload xp on any of there machines. At least for the next 6 months or so.

brandon
http://www.vitechpodcast.com
msn:
serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx