RE: Visio and JAWS

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:50:54 -0400

I've done a *lot* of programming with the office components and they
each have access to a programming model that allows you to extract all
the info as to their document, spreadsheet, etc.

I don't have Visio installed, but I would think someone could write an
interface using this approach to at least verbalize for a blind person
what information is on a visio document.

If the original poster is a programmer, maybe he could take this idea
and follow it up.

If someone wants to send me a sample visio document to work with, I'll
see if I can get visio installed here at work to see how easy it is to
get any info.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator