RE: Virtualizing window

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:15:56 +0100

I forgot to say that what I mean by "you're more likely to get results"
is that I don't mean you'll get results with the words listed, but
rather you'll get results that reference what you've searched for. To
find that particular reference, you need to press F6 to switch to the
main help topic then do a virtual find with control f, type the text
you've searched for and press enter. Hope that's made clearer now.