Re: Virtual ribbon

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:35:09 -0800

Hi Ann,
I've noticed this, too, which is why I usually keep the virtual ribbons turned off. I don't know of a work-around, unfortunately. It would be interesting to see if FS could incorporate key tips into the virtual ribbon. Seems to me that if that were feasible they should have done so in the first place.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>