Re: Vipre Antivirus with JAWS

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:09:57 -0500

well, i have discovered that its the reason my rs games client doesn't run. i disable viper and it works like a charm. just not sure what it has done to block that program.

Legend has it that on Sunday 9/12/2010 10:59 AM, Cliff Self said:
Hi Adrian,

I'm running Vipre with Jaws 10 and am having absolutely no trouble with it, even after the update. My computer tech swears by vipre, and we recently signed up for their new, free DNS service called Clear Cloud.

Hope you can get to the bottom of this. I wonder if it's a conflict between Vipre and Jaws 11.

Cliff