Re: Viewing Bill on Verizon.com

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:25:13 -0500

Hi Margaret,
Before contacting Verizon, I will turn off my Virtual PC Cursor using Insert Z,
and try again. When Jaws VPC is on, the keys you pressed are heard but they are
partially swallowed and your User ID and Password will be simply rejected
because they will be wrong no matter what. Really strange because normally,
Screen Readers are supposed to monitor User's keystrokes! Anyway, turn off your
Virtual PC Cursor using Insert Z, tab as much as needed to enter your User ID
and Password, and tab again to the submit button and hit Enter. If nothing
works at all, contact Verizon to make sure your online bill has been activated.
I normally deactivate my VPC in the Config Manager, and turn it on when needed.
Good luck,
Adam