RE: Video intercept issues.

  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:02:00 -0400

Sometimes JFW even tells you to do exactly that. Our IT guys tweaked the
hardware yesterday, and one of the updates must have been a new video
driver.  I had to reinstall before work this morning, but it was really
simple with a little sighted help,  Unlike a recent memory upgrade, JFW
took off again without even asking for a reactivation.

Ted