Video intercept issues.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:06:17 -0500

Hi folks!  Well, I have a rather strange problem on one of my computers at work
where jaws version 5.0 has been running successfully for over a year now.  I
tried to load it a while ago, and I got the message, that jaws is not properly
intercepting video.  I have not tried to upgrade my version on that computer,
so I'm wondering why all of a sudden this could be happening, and how to solve
the problem.  The video card is the same, and as far as I can tell, so are the
drivers.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks!