Re: Version of Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:31:51 -0700

Well of course it is, Judith.  She isn't talking about what you hear when
you select Jaws on your programs menu, or its icon on your desktop.  She
doesn't actually mean that.  she means you put up the Jaws interface with
Utilities, voices, synthesizer, and help menus, and then you press control
insert v and it tells you the exact version number and all sorts of stuff
about your copy.  What you're talking about is just finding the Jaws item on
your programs list, just like anything else on the list.  That's not what
she means.
what