VR Stream Raffle

  • From: "Steve & Shannon" <cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:17:17 -0500

The NFB of South Carolina Computer Science and Technology Committee will be
giving away a Victor Reader Stream at our Statewide Seminar in January.

Tickets are $3.00 each or two tickets for $5. One non-winning ticket per
customer can be redeemed for a $30.00 discount on the purchase of a Victor
Reader Stream or Trekker Breeze from Humanware. Tickets can be purchased
between now and January 10, 2009.

Checks should be made to NFB of SC Computer Science & Technology Committee
(CSTC) and can be mailed to

Steve Cook

2446 Harrison Rd

Columbia, SC 29204

If you have any questions contact Steve Cook at cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx and put
VR Stream Raffle in the subject field.

Steve Cook

E-Mail: cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx

Steve & Shannon
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003
You have to change with the change or be destroyed by the change.

6:01 PM