RE: VB6 application retrofit.what is frame veiwer anyway?

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:39:09 -0000

Frame viewer is a Jaws tool which allows you to put a virtual frame around a
section of the screen and assign a keystroke to the frame.  It can be used at
application level and when the keystroke is used any text within the frame is
spoken.  For example, I have defined a frame around the line and column
information in the Word status bar and assigned the keystroke right Windows c
to it.

Cheers
Chris