Re: Using the Proof Reading Schemes

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 03:16:00 -0500 (CDT)

And were I the moderator of the list, which I'm not, I would have explained to you that discussing how to use JAWS with these features, including discussing the proofreading scheme, and including how to use the JAWS commands associated with teh grammar checker, is on topic, while whether or not one should use one space or two after a sentence is not. Also, were I moderator, I would point out that thank-yous and me-toos are discouraged.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Judith Bron wrote:

I second the thank you.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post there are many
different people on this list.  Some write professionally for a living.
Weather that be as a transcriber for medical transcripts, writing for
magazines or newspapers or writing reports for a boss this is a very big
reason jaws is in such high demand.  There are some topics that very few of
us are interested in and we just delete those messages as we scan our
messages.  I hope that from now on when someone has a problem with the
writing side of jaws they will bring their problem to the list so that all
of us can help the person and continue to learn from each other.  Judith