Re: Using the Proof Reading Schemes

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:34:58 -0400

At the risk of being off topic or otherwise confusing moderation status I wish
to congratulate the Edward Marquette author of this message for detailing many
of the functions which JAWS offers for proof reading documents more efficiently
and effectively.

Very well done and likely to be helpful to many.

These are not functions I am likely to use often so, your synopsis will save me
a lot of time on those occasions I do need them.

Brilliant! and thanks.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx