Re: Using the B C C field in O E

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:49:59 -0400

Well my friend here's how it works for me using outlook express.  When you
create a new message before sending it go up to the view menu and check the
selection for all headers.  It's a one shot deal and your BCC line will be
available in all future email messages you send.
David Ferrin
I just got lost in thought.  It was unfamiliar territory.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx