Using mailing Lists audio demonstration

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:10:07 -0600

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my audio demonstration of how to use mailing lists with JAWS and Outlook Express is now available on ACB Radio's Main Menu web site. If you're not familiar with Main Menu, all it is is basicly a weekly online audio magazine that talks about computing and access technology. You can find a lot of cool topics there. So if you or anyone you know might be interested in knowing how to subscribe to mailing lists and using the Message Rules feature in Outlook Express, I've provided the link below so you can check it out. I know most everyone here already knows how to subscribe to mailing lists, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this message right now. But there might be some that aren't familiar with using Message Rules to organize the large volume of emails you receive and this is one of the main things I focus on in my demonstration. It's my first submission to Main Menu, so I apologize if I sound a bit nervous when you listen to it. Hope this is helpful. The audio recording will be played in streaming audio so when you click on the link, it'll open up in your default media player such as Winamp, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, etc. Thanks guys!

Michael

Links---

Mailing Lists Demonstration on ACB Radio's Main Menu:
http://www.acbradio.org/archives/replay/wednesday.m3u

ACB Radio's Main Menu Archive:
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=19

ACB Radio Homepage: