Using jfw with a sound card with multiple outputs.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:10:57 -0500

Hi folks!  I work at a radio station, and need jfw to work properly on a sound
card with multiple outputs.  We have four outputs, three of which go out over
the air, and the other is a hot key input.  I would like jaws to use this
output, sense it uses an input channel that is not on the airm much if at all.
Any ideas, on how I need to set up jaws, or do I have any control over which
input the speech will come out of?