Re: Using jaws with power DVD

  • From: mciarcie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:16:55 -0400

Hi there where can I get Power DVD?

Michael Ciarciello
Computer Services/Services informatiques
Montreal Association for the Blind/Association montr=E9alaise pour les
aveugles
Tel: (514) 489-8201 # 1014
Fax/T=E9l=E9copieur: (514) 489-3477

                                                                       =
                                           =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20
                                             From:  Chris Skarstad <too=
nhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org          =20
                                          Sent by: jfw-bounce@freelists=
.org                                       =20
                                                 To:  jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=
                                           =20
                                         cc:     (bcc: Michael Ciarciel=
lo/MAB/Reg06/SSSS)                         =20
                                         Subject:     Re: Using jaws wi=
th power DVD                               =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20
                                                        18/09/2004 04:1=
2 PM                                       =20
                                                        Please respond =
to jfw                                     =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20

Hi. Basically it's all stuff with the context menu key and the menus po=
p up
there. Sometimes on my xp home system the menus won't read at first but=

closing the menu and re-opening it usually fixes that.   so it doesn't =
have
a menu bar persey, but once you get used to the menus, it all falls int=
place and will make sense.

At 01:34 PM 9/18/2004, you wrote:
>Anybody out there using jaws with power DVD and if so, how accessible =
are
>the menus with jaws?  Are there scripts and keyboard commands?
>

>--
e.

>If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, =
or

.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, o=
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather con=
tact

=