Re: Using jaws with power DVD

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:12:37 -0500

Hi. Basically it's all stuff with the context menu key and the menus pop up
there. Sometimes on my xp home system the menus won't read at first but
closing the menu and re-opening it usually fixes that.   so it doesn't have
a menu bar persey, but once you get used to the menus, it all falls into
place and will make sense.