Re: Using jaws when setting up a yahoo account

  • From: "wildfilly3" <wildfilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:24:13 -0500

Hello,

There is no way to get past that word in the box. If you tab once after that
edit field there is another icon that will take you to a special page for
people who are blind or visually impaired. You must fill out the form and
they will call you back. The only other way to sign up for a yahoo account
is to get sighted help to enter the word in the box. I hope this helps
Alicia----- Original Message -----