Using craigslist

  • From: "Cal" <yesitscal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:03:59 -0700

Hi!  If any of you use craigslist for anything, I wonder if you can help?  I
wanted to reply to a guy who had an old Martin D28 for sale, but when I clicked
on the "reply to this post" button I couldn't find an edit field in which to
paste the captcha into.  I'm using firefox with webvism, of course, to get the
captcha to paste, but with firefox I can't seem to locate the area in which to
enter it.  If I use internet explorer to go onto CL I can find the edit field,
but then I can't get the captcha.  Is there some sort of display setting in
JAWS that needs changing?