Re: Using Neospeech Kate and Paul with Jaws

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:06:55 -0700

Hi Bob,

I'm using both Neospeech Kate & Paul and the Cepstral voices with no problems.

Jon C. Pierson

At 01:36 PM 10/20/2005, you wrote:
I am experiencing the same problem with JAWS any version and Neovoice Kate
and Paul which I got from Nextup.com also.

I have a ticket number with FreedomScientific for this problem.  FSI wanted
to know if there is an error message on screen when JFW locks up.  I had
someone check it and no error message was found.

Is the problem with the Neovoices or with JAWS?
I submit that the problem is with JAWS because when I use Kate and Paul in
an application like APH's MoneyTalks, in which I put JAWS to sleep, Kate and
Paul work perfectly fine.

If you have an answer to this JAWS problem let me know and I will do
likewise.

RTV