Re: Using Neo Speech engine with Jaws

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 20:13:34 -0400

Hey you guys.  I did a quick search on the FS site in the technical support
notices for NeoSpeech.  I found this technical support notice called
The quality of the VoiceWare Kate and Paul synthesizers is poor when using
them with JAWS. How can I improve the voice quality?

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=977
It says that Note: The voices are available from NeoSpeech.
So is this what you are talking about?
There is a file you can download to improve the quality.  Read the technical
support notice for the details.
Debbie