Using Microsoft Access 2000

  • From: "Lorana" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:11:45 -0600

I took a class in Microsoft Access earlier this week.  I was able to keep up
with the class while working in design view for tables and queries, but when
we got to forms and reports, I struggled with making JAWS read well, and I
don't feel I was very successful.

My next class, next week, is in working with advanced tables and queries.
Any pitfalls I should be aware of?

And is there anyone out there who designs forms and reports  with Access,
who can give me advice on doing it with JAWS 6.0?

Finally, are there any good Access Tutorials with JAWS that will take me
beyond the basics?

Thanks for any assistance,

Lora