Using Jaws with IPod software

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:09:07 -0500

Hi, I just saw the IPods for the first time today. I want to buy one. Can
anyone tell me or has anyone used the software that comes with the IPod to
transfer mp3s with Jaws? I don't want to spend the money if I can't somehow
transfer the mp3s from my computer to the IPod. Thanks for any advice. These
IPods are kewl! Hopefully we can use them.