Re: Using Jaws to orient a new user to the rest of the keyboard!

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:46:29 -0500

Try contacting the library for the blind and asking them if there is a tape
that contains the information you need.  When I first started out about 11
years ago the only tape the library had was an old one that taught typing.
At the end of one row of typing they told you to return the carriage!
Remember those old Royals?  I hope they have updated their tapes and maybe
they have something for you.  Good luck, Judith