Using Jaws 10 to Sell on EBay?

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:08:33 -0400

Hi All,

I'm attempting to list a book to sell on EBay. I've been an EBay buyer for
years, but am having a bit of trouble filling in / accessing certain forms as I
attempt to create my first listing. Some form fields keep saying they're
unavailable when I try to fill them in, and when I click the link to change my
selling location, nothing happens. I'm having better luck using IE to do this
than I did when I tried Firefox, but am still finding it a bit troublesome.

Am using Jaws 10 and XP Pro.

Any tips / strategies would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim