RE: Using J8 To Install Norton 2007?

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:40:37 -0500

Following the recommendation of an acquaintance, and some favorable
magazine coverage,  I've been using Free AVG since last May with no
problems.  I uninstalled my Norton with what appeared to be reasonable
success.  When I recently tried to uninstall Live Update, I got a
message that there is still a Norton product on the system, so I
probably need a little more house cleaning, but there have been no
issues thus far.

        Ted