Using Google Talk with JAWS

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 22:55:55 +0530

Dear Friends,

I seek your valuable assistance in using Google Talk. In this matter, I have the following queries.

1. Is there any particular version of Google Talk that is most JAWS-friendly or can I download the latest version? 2. Does JAWS work with Google Talk out of the box or do I have to adjust some settings to make it work with JAWS?
3. From where can I get the latest scrips for Google Talk?
4. Are there any guides/ list of keystrokes available for using Google Talk with JAWS? 5. Will Google Talk work with JAWS 7 or do I need to install a higher version of JAWS?

Thanking you all in advance for your kind assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India