Re: Using Forte Agent 2.0 With Jfw 5

  • From: Bradford Trainham <btrainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:39:04 -0600

Hi,
The problem with reclassifying is that Jaws appears to treat the whole
window as one class.  this may be because Forte Agent 2.0 uses the
WxWindows environment, and thus spawns all these non-standard
controls.=20
I've gotten it operational now, but barely.  The next route I might
take is to see if I can get a frame to speak around the message
viewer.
Brad