Re: Using DVD Shrink

  • From: "Jacob" <dx@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:57:17 +0100

Start the program. Go to file and then open disc. Choose the drive where you place the disc. Then the disc will be analyzed. It will take a minute or two. When analyzing finished press CTRL+B. In the dialog choose the directory and drive where you want to save the files. Then hi OK and the program starts to copy from the disc. You will be prompted to insert a disc when the program is ready to write the files. If you don't have Nero Burning Rom installed DVD Shrink will only copy the disc to the harddisc and you need to burn the disc in the you program you normally use for burning DVD's.

OZ0TE Jacob
Skype: Jacob-DK