Re: User Options

  • From: "Stan Holdeman" <sholdeman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:24:58 -0500

Clark: If I recall it right, there is a way to make verbosity
options )insert V) so that they are permanent for that particular web site
or page. User options announcement tells you that such exists for that page.
Is the page that opens with user options announcement the New York Times by
any chance? Many of us had to make such options for that site with version
6.2, I think.

I don't know how to make the announcement stop, and I don't know how to undo
the options.

Stan