Re: Urgent. Jaws and PHP Free Chat

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:24:36 -0500

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.   I'd tend to agree with that assessment, except that
this is occurring on two different websites.  here:
http://www.phpfreechat.net/demo
and here:
http://www.EmpowermentSanctuary.com/chat/

also, although PHP Free Chat is open source, it hasn't been updated in a very
long time... years.  Somehow, I managed to get in before, but I have no idea
how I did so.  And I know the software hasn't been updated since then.  Also,
upon virtualizing the window, it shows me all the info, so it has to have
loaded correctly, I'd think?

Thanks again for your response... I appreciate it.

Kim