Re: Upgrading to jaws 11

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:19:52 +0000

Contact FS on this one. I had a license for 3.7, and I had to buy a full upgrade to 10.0. I also chose to buy a SMA as at the time it was cheaper for me than paying per upgrade. By full upgrade I mean an upgrade license, not a full one.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

On 18/01/2010 17:26, Marc Rocheleau wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering what the cheapest way to upgrade to jaws 11 is. The
last licensed version of jfw I have is 8.0 basic. If I wanted to get
64 bit jaws 11 pro, would I be able to buy an SMA or would I need to
get the program fresh? If it isn't available via SMA, could I get 64
bit jaws 11 basic through an SMA?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

-Marc