RE: Upgrading My Authorization

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 08:39:00 -0600

I think I'll have to, because when I look at my authorization, it also says
Re Remote Access:  Disabled.

Now I need to find my 20-digit authorization key.  I'm not sure I have my
original disk.  Oh, what a beautiful day.

Lora

From: "GB" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 07:26:08 -0700

That is the latest jaws out now.when 8.0 comes out they will take one of
your SMA's and then it will say 8.0. also 7.1 is part of 7.0

   _____