Re: Upgrade to Windows 7 and Office 2010

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:56:25 -0400

All the alt commands are available. However don't expect jaws or office to help
you. If for example you type alt o for the format menu and then p for
parragraph, the parragraph dialog box will still appeear, but don't expect any
audotory response from jaws through out the whole process. On windows 7
however, if you are migrating from vista, you won't have any problem what so
ever getting used windows 7. In fact, your computer will probably run a lot
faster.

I purchased my version of windows 7 ultimate 32 bit (it came with both 32 and
64 editions on the same case) from best buy.