RE: Upgrade to Windows 7 and Office 2010

  • From: "Heather" <kd5cbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:45:37 -0600

I think you can buy it from microsoft as a download.  Be sure your computer
can handle what your trying to do.  I want to caution that, if you buy it
online, make a copy for yourself on an external drive because, when
microsoft starts selling new products, you might not have access to the
materials anymore.  My friend found this out the hard way and she did not
back her product up when she downloaded it and microsoft would not help her.
Heather

  _____