Re: UpdatingAd-AwareScripts,need Suggestions

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 08:48:12 -0700

Thanks for your work on the Ad-aware Script Dean, I amusing the Script from
the jfwlite.com page and I have good luck with those Script, so thanks again
for your hard work, I will look forward to your new Script!
It will be interesting to see any new functions the new Script brings?
Dick
I am using a Pentium 4 2.6 MHz, 512 Meg RAM, 55 Gig of free hard drive space
on Windows XP home with JFW 6.0