Re: UpdatedAdAwareScriptsReadyForDownload

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:27:37 -0500 (CDT)

I'll grit my teeth and tackle this one. The updated program did indeed have a new interface which required new scripts. What he was saying is that the *web update*, a different animal entirely, just updated the definitions.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Yardbird wrote:

Hi,
I have the scripts compiled now.  No more problem with that.  But I'm
confused by one thing you say.  You're saying that the only actual
difference in the updated program is that it hooks up with a new set of
definitions?  Well, then why would someone need a new set of Jaws scripts to
use it?  Isn't the new version of the program different in its interface,
thus requiring different scripts to make the new controls locatable and
vocal with Jaws?

thanks.