Re: UpdatedAdAwareScriptsReadyForDownload

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:00:15 -0600

Yes, you can download the scripts For Jaws 6.2 installer. When you run it, you
will choose Jaws 6.1 from the installer screen after the license agreement,
then follow the steps to the end of the installation.
Then you'll have to recompile the scripts. There's been more than one question
on recompiling so I'm going to put a link to recompiling instructions on my
AdAware page.
Dean