UpdatedAdAwareScriptsReadyForDownload

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:12:25 -0600

Hello everyone,
It's my pleasure to announce that the full version of AdAware Scripts 1.0 is
ready for download. These are free scripts for anyone who would like them.
My thanks go to all those who participated in the beta tests, it was enjoyable
working with you and I feel that the scripts are better because of your
feedback. The scripts are available on the Accessible Programs web site, and if
Debbie begins to update her page, I'll later post them on jfwlite as well. To
download the scripts, go to:

http://www.AccessiblePrograms.com
I'll be here till Friday evening to answer any questions or if you need
assistance, then I'll be gone on vacation.
Hope you enjoy.
Dean Schmidt