Re: Updated Hot Mail

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:44:15 -0500

According to the information link, they aren't updating Qwest customers until
later.  It did say that the upgrade to Windows Live Mail was mandatory, though.

It asked for feedback with no personal information and said they could not
reply to individual messages.  Any feedback given was used to address possible
issues.

Katherine