Re: Update to Jaws 11 continued

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:00:45 +0100

I must admit to a heart sinking feeling he said"bits of the Hard drive were not working I may shop around ask a clever friend he saw a bargain on Dell Website for his Aunt but it was a business it had a large screen and all mod cons for about£700 but I do not use or need a business Pc I am using XP home and will not be moving like many from Vista.Engineer could make one for about£1,000 but I would have to tell him soon Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>