Update driver utility programs that are accessible using JAWS

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:03:33 -0400

Hello Listers:

Recently, a friend of mine reinstalled Windows XP Pro on my IBM laptop.

Over the past few days, I keep being told that I have drivers that are out of
date, and recommending that I update them as soon as possible.  I then get a
list of drivers that need to be updated.  However, no update wizard runs to
enable me to update the out of date drivers.

Can anyone on the list, recommend an inexpensive  or free update driver
program, that is accesible using JAWS, that will scan my computer and install
the necessary drivers?

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber