RE: Update Version & Config Mgr

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:31:56 -0700

I went into the default config and turned off the space bar and it is
off and I have not reset Jaws.  It is about the third thing I do with
every version, after I adjust my speech from the super slower than slow
57 it is starting at to my normal 45%, then I grab the default config
and mute the space.

I used to need to make a few other changes, like turning on key repeat
also, but now I don't need to do that.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx